This is an opportunity for a EL1 Management Accountant to join a Federal Government agency to help with its provision of high quality, timely and accurate financial management advice.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Providing strategic advice and guidance in financial performance management and procurement practices, including the implementation of policy and tools to support key internal stakeholders
• Leading and managing a small team in the development of internal budgets, forecasts, and activity-based costing, including reporting to relevant stakeholders
• Building and maintaining effective, professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring compliance with reporting obligations and external requests for information
• Researching, developing and implementing automated processes using Technology 1
• Providing high level support to the Chief Financial Officer on key strategic initiatives
• Implementing, promoting and appling the agency's Vision, Mission and Commitments
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• CPA/CA qualified, or working towards, with tertiary qualifications in a related field
• Significant CBMS and Technology 1 systems experience, or the demonstrated ability to learn
• To be eligible for the role you must be an Australian citizen. If you are selected, you will be required to successfully undergo a pre-employment check and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at a Baseline clearance level
Salary / Rate
- $100k - $120k
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will need to include:
• the names and contact details of at least two referees, one of whom should be a current supervisor
• your current resume
• statement (1,000 words maximum), describing how your skills, knowledge, and experience/qualifications would enable you to perform the duties of the role
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.