This centrally located federal government department is currently seeking an EL1 Financial Operations Manager to lead the Financial Operations team.
This role will be offered as an hourly rate contract until June 30, with permanent transfers considered for the right candidate
The role's responsibilities will include:
• Leading and managing the Financial Operations Team
• Promoting continuous improvement in the workplace, managing change and supportive to staff and management
• Providing timely and quality advice on treasury, accounts receivables, accounts payables, Business Activity Statement and Fringe Benefit tax
• Approving & posting supplier's invoices and employee reimbursements
• Reviewing and approving all reconciliations & CBMS drawdowns
• Contribute to EOM and Annual financial statements
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• CPA/CA qualified, or working towards, with tertiary qualifications in a related field
• Significant CBMS and Technology 1 systems experience, or the demonstrated ability to learn
• Working knowledge of the Australian Government financial framework
• A strong understanding of Australian Accounting Standards and the ability to apply this to government entities
Salary / Rate
- $100k - $120k
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.