This is an opportunity for a EL1 Management Accountant to join a Federal Government agency to help with its provision of high quality, timely and accurate financial management advice.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Providing strategic advice and guidance in financial performance management and procurement practices, including the implementation of policy and tools to support key internal stakeholders
• Leading and managing a small team in the development of internal budgets, forecasts, and activity-based costing, including reporting to relevant stakeholders
• Building and maintaining effective, professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring compliance with reporting obligations and external requests for information
• Researching, developing and implementing automated processes using Technology 1
• Providing high level support to the Chief Financial Officer on key strategic initiatives
• Implementing, promoting and appling the agency's Vision, Mission and Commitments
Your Background and Experience
Salary / Rate
How To Apply
- $100k - $120k
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Your application will need to include:
• the names and contact details of at least two referees, one of whom should be a current supervisor
• your current resume
• statement (1,000 words maximum), describing how your skills, knowledge, and experience/qualifications would enable you to perform the duties of the role
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have:
• CPA/CA qualified, or working towards, with tertiary qualifications in a related field
• Significant CBMS and Technology 1 systems experience, or the demonstrated ability to learn
• To be eligible for the role you must be an Australian citizen. If you are selected, you will be required to successfully undergo a pre-employment check and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at a Baseline clearance level