This is an opportunity for a Test Manager to deliver a large scale, multi-agency IT project for a large government department.
This role will need specialist test strategy, design, management and execution skills and experience to support the delivery of projects. We are looking for someone who can join any environment and establish themselves as a subject matter expert as well as a trusted advisor. You will gain experience working in challenging environments with intelligent, like minded professionals.
The role's responsibilities will include:
• Working with the broader business and project teams to understand the requirements.
• Gaining understanding of the application/system being changed.
• Developing the Test Strategy and Test Plan for the projects
• Executing and reporting on System Testing, producing regular test reports
• Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and producing Test Closure Reports
• Contributing to drive process improvement and automation in conjunction with the department
• Providing project and other support across the whole IT team and wider Business teams
• Set-up, configuration and use of test tools such as AML/Quality Centre or equivalent for assigned initiatives and projects
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated ability in establishing and building relationships with business managers and ICT service providers
• Demonstrated understanding of the ICT industry and potential future directions across the energy sector
• Experience with testing the following Cyber Security solutions would be an advantage - Incident Management & Breach Reponses (IMBR), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
• Knowledge of project and programme management frameworks
• Experience in writing test strategies and test plans from requirements and/or technical documentation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with others to resolve issues
• Hold a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance at a minimum for the duration of the contract
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.