This centrally located Federal Government department is currently seeking a Project Administrator to work closely with the Project Coordinator and help with maintaining, monitoring and distributing project documentation.
This will be best suited for someone whose had previous experience in Project Officer roles and is looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity. You will also be communicating with internal and external stakeholders to improve the Department's capabilities.
The role's responsibilities will include:
• Managing daily administrative functions of projects and implementing the directions of the Project Coordinator.
• Coordinating and administering the scheduling of meetings, taking and issuing of minutes.
• Identify, review and report against the project methodologies being used across the various projects.
• Communicate your findings to the Project Coordinator.
• Assist with project status reporting through to the project management office.
• Assist with maintaining, monitoring and distributing project documentation.
• Provide administrative support as needed and directed by the Project Coordinator.
• Assist with documenting project risks, benefits, issues and decisions.
• Collaborate and support the Project Coordinator in the pursuit of continually delivering excellence.
• Liaising with other professionals and consultants to define outcomes and timelines.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Highly developed written and communication skills.
• Presentation skills and the ability to deliver high quality and accurate documentation.
• Reasonable judgement capability, analytical skills, understanding on how issues integrate.
• An innovative and holistic approach to project delivery.
• Adaptability to changing circumstances and managing multiple priority demands to prioritise deliverables.
• Resilience while managing a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to consistently display commitment to high quality customer service principles and practices.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.