This is an opportunity for a TechOne Systems Support Officer to work for a centrally located Federal Government agency.
This role will involve in providing high-level professional and technical advice to those within the organisation as well as key external stakeholders, promptly resolving staff enquiries and technical issues.
The role's responsibilities will include:
• Migrating remaining modules of TechOne to CiAnywhere and manage the delivery of automation, enhanced self-service, workflow, and reporting.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of processes, procedures and guidelines to finalise the transition from TechOne Ci modules to CiAnywhere modules.
• Implementing conversions, data analysis, migration, assessment of financial management.
• Delivering an e-invoicing gateway for both incoming and outgoing invoices.
• Developing and/or implement improvements to the operational reports and dashboards.
• Managing the integration of external systems and interfaces into TechnologyOne (Aurion, PMO365 etc).
• Managing the development of procurement process using BPA forms.
• Implementing improvements to streamlined travel request and approval workflow processes.
Your Background and Experience
Salary / Rate
How To Apply
Hourly rate negotiable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong background in TechOne improvement, project management, and module upgrades
• Problem solving skills and know how to analyse and resolve complex customer issues
• High level communication skills with the ability to communicate and liaise confidently with all levels of the business
• A strong pro-active approach applying initiative to independently manage workflow and apply sound judgment in making decisions with limited direction