This is an opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join a Federal Government agency to lead their Architectural practice.
This opportunity will include providing Architectural leadership through the provision of technical advice to internal and external stakeholders to influence decisions, resolve and provide solutions to business issues consistent with architectural standards and evaluate options for solutions and services.
The role's responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with businesses to develop technology solutions and facilitate the mapping
of business requirements to systems and technical standards to ensure
alignment of organisational business strategies, and Information System’s
technology future state, plan, and standards.
• Working collaboratively with Program Managers and Architects to define and
design technology solutions that assist the business to meet their business objectives whilst ensuring alignment to architectural specifications and
• Providing input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and thereby optimise the return on technology investment and reduce technical debt
• Demonstrating experience in building ICT roadmaps, including development of
• Undertaking detailed level research, and analysis to identify future technology trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated relevant skills, experience and qualifications to provide the
• Availability to commence the services
• Competitiveness of hourly rate pricing
• Experience in cohesive, responsive team making architectural decisions made in a timely
manner, meeting the approved standards and using contemporary technology to meet the needs of a business
• Experience in effective development of a future technology roadmap
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.