This is an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to work on a large cutting- edge program in a reputable agency.
This will be best suited for someone whose had previous experience in Project Officer roles and is looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity. You will also be communicating with internal and external stakeholders to improve the Department's capabilities.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Experience working in an ICT project delivery role
• Knowledge of project and programme management frameworks
• Developing and supporting stakeholder relationships
• Planning, organising and prioritising work in the context of competing priorities
• Researching and making decisions based on sound judgement and expertise
• Collaborating with others in immediate work area and in other areas of the Department
• Experience working in an Australian Public Service Environment
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
• Preparing schedules, reports and other project documentation
• Understanding of project risk management processes
• Managing project stakeholder relationships
• Understanding of ICT security concepts
• Industry recognised qualification in project management, such as
Certificate IV in Project Management PRINCE2® Foundation
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.