This is an opportunity for an APS6 Finance Business Partner to join a centrally located Federal Government agency.
The role will work collaboratively to provide strategic and expert financial advice to key internal stakeholders and to support the preparation and delivery of month-end processes such as journals, reconciliations and reports.
The role’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Working collaboratively across the corporate groups and divisions to understand their business-operating environment
• Developing and maintaining bottom-up budgets for Corporate IT Branch, Corporate IT Accounts and any other business areas required
• Updating forecasts on a monthly basis to inform management of funding issues, pressures and savings
• Producing month-end process including journals, reconciliations and reports
• Completing analysis and strategic advice on current and planned financial performances and position of corporate group
• Assisting with other ad hoc financial tasks as required
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
• Conceptualising and resolving problems to find the optimal solution or recommend options to resolve issues and implement corrective actions
• Communicating, influencing and building effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
• Working under pressure including the ability to achieve outcomes, prioritise work, meet deadlines, motivate staff and retain personal motivation, whilst having a strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated Advanced Excel and reporting skills
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.