This is an opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to work with a Federal Government agency.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for evaluating the agency's business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software, hardware, or infrastructure. The Solutions Architect will also help in bridging communication between IT and business operations to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions for business problems.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements.
• Prepare and document testing requirements.
• Identify areas where IT can support business needs and goals.
• Work with business units to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations.
• Build and migrate software and services across the organisation.
• Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products.
• Communicate and consult with clients and internal stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions.
• Solutions architects must be prepared to work with leaders, managers, and employees across every business unit.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
• Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as both technical and business knowledge
• Technical skills in: SAP Business Warehouse, AWS and Azure, Apache Kafka, ServiceNow, Informatica, Data Management, Software Development LifeCycle, Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
• Experience with enterprise architecture
• Experience working with IT architecture frameworks
• Understanding of IT security, infrastructure, and governance
• Bachelor's degree in Computing, Information Systems, or another related field (highly desirable)
• TOGAF certification (desirable)
• Cloud certification (desirable)
• Minimum of 5 years' experience developing enterprise level strategies and architecture for platform environments
• Experience with HL7 standards (desirable)
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.