This is an opportunity for an experienced APS6 Financial Accountant to provide high level accounting and financial management services including but not limited to the preparation of statutory accounts, review and processing of transactions and reconciliations, end of month processes, asset management, the preparation of the Portfolio Budget Statements and contributing to daily operations and continuous business improvement.
The role’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• End of month and year-end processes
• Monthly reconciliations (GL and balance sheet), cash flow forecasting including investment work
• Papers and bank reconciliation
• BAS and FBT returns
• Entry of CBMS actuals, budget estimates and monthly profiles
• Preparation of financial statements (including associated working papers) and liaise with the external auditors
• Preparation of Portfolio Budget Statements
• Issuing invoices, receipting and cash management
• Payroll processing
• Completeness and accuracy of the fixed asset register, monitoring of the capital budget and WIP
• Review accuracy of information required for all financial transactions on an ongoing basis and maintain and update financial operating procedures.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
• Undertaking or obtained a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practising Accountant qualification
• At least 3+ years financial accounting experience
• Previous experience using a Financial Management Information System (FMIS), TechnologyOne preferred
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Baseline Security clearance.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.