This is an opportunity for an APS6 Project Coordinator to join a Federal Government agency.
The Project Coordinator is accountable, under limited direction, to perform complex work that supports, coordinates and enables project activities across identified work areas within the Agency. You will exercise both initiative and judgment in the application of project and operations management practices and procedures in order to provide relevant technical, professional, and/or policy advice in relation to complex problems.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Acquire, maintain and apply an in-depth knowledge of the Agency’s project and operations management framework, methodologies and activities required to coordinate and support the Agency’s project and reporting requirements.
• Provide expertise and technical knowledge in the Agency’s project and/or operations management framework including the provision of accurate and specialised advice for project related activities including consultation, planning, schedules, reporting, change control, and administrative and logistical support.
• Coordinate and provide support to monitor, track and report on the status of project, program and operational deliverables to ensure schedules, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans.
• Conduct reviews to ensure risks and issues related to projects, programs and/or operations under their responsibility are identified, assessed and mitigated and are in alignment with applicable Agency frameworks.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Relevant qualifications and/or necessary experience aligned to section/branch operational requirements will be highly regarded.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at a level designated by the Agency on request
• Ability to obtain and maintain national police check.
• Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.