Our client has an opportunity for a Program Support Officer to support the onboarding of new system participants onto the system and the daily operations of the program.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Developing operational policies and procedures in particularly around the system governance and onboarding arrangements.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective on-boarding of new system participants.
• Lead the formulation of analysis and advice to support operations.
• Draft operational, briefs and reports.
• Other duties as directed.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate complex topics and produce complex reports and briefs.
• Ability to consult and collaborate with teams across multiple agencies in order to contribute to positive outcomes for participants of the Digital Identity System.
• Business analysis skills, including the ability to develop high quality business requirements and process design artefacts.
• Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and respond to changing priorities.
• Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.