We have an opportunity for a Data Migration Lead to support our client's Modernisation Program Delivery Team.
You will be responsible for migrating data from a legacy platform to a cloud based platform.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Lead the data migration stream of work.
• Prepare key data migration products including the Data Migration Strategy/Approach, plan, specifications, and data archiving considerations.
• Work with business and technical SMEs to identify, define and detail out the data migration requirements.
• Undertake data profiling for datasets including identifying, analysing, and remediating data quality issues.
• Ensure Data Integrity and Data quality is preserved.
• Create source to target data mappings and document the transformation rules.
• Design, implement and execute data migration audit and reconciliation.
• Migration of data using multiple technologies.
• Provide guidance to the project team and transferring knowledge and skills to these team members.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience in data migration planning and execution from a legacy platform to modern tech platform.
• Demonstrated experience in designing data models and design artefacts.
• Ability to lead and determine suitable data migration performance measures.
• Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SQL/SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS ETL).
• Strong understanding of security and privacy best practices.
• Previous experience as Data Migration Lead.
• Experience in Cloud-based technologies.
• Experience of data migration staging, ETL process and tools.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.