We have an opportunity for a SOE Engineer to work on desktop modernisation and business as usual (BAU). This role does not require the candidate to be located in ACT. We are accepting application from any Capital City (including Cairns) and for the right candidate, will consider remote working options.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• The Device and Desktop Program which is maintaining a Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and associated desktop applications to the Department’s staff at a variety of metropolitan, regional and remote sites across Australia and the Pacific
• Assist with the documentation, configuration, and updated builds of a Windows 11 SOE with a focus on Intune MDM App Deployment, App-V and Application Packaging activities
• Perform SCCM Windows Desktop OS deployment, automate build process; and
• Provide level three escalation support.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong experience with Intune App deployment and management
• Intune Autopilot experience is an advantage
• Extensive experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V
• Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense
• Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting
• Strong technical writing skills
• Experience deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM
• Understanding of technical release and incident management; and
• Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.