Our client is upgrading its Export Certification systems to deliver modern, high quality, easy to use software solutions for a variety of export commodities. We are looking for senior API developers with experience in overseeing the design and development of new and existing bespoke enterprise software applications. Strong skills in stakeholder engagement and relationship management with business and technical stakeholders and experience in developing clear and comprehensive technical documentation are required.
The role’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Update and maintain existing export certification systems to ensure smooth, uniform user experience across varied platforms
• Design, develop and implement technical solutions in Microsoft Azure Platform environments using .NET and one of other programming languages like Java, C#, C++.
• Develop enterprise-grade integrated application using Dotnet, Function Apps, Java and Oracle, SQL Server, serverless technologies
• Develop / maintain web-based UI using ReactJS, CSS and HTML
• Create API Contract for complex data mapping between legacy and modern system.
• Implement CRUD operations on the database using Java Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
• Produce and maintain detailed design artefacts & technical specifications
• Develop SOAP and REST web services for internal system-to-system integration and B2G integration
• Implement and maintain form-based and federated authentication and fine- and coarse-grained role-based access control
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 7 years of software design and development experience using Dotnet, Java and Oracle
• In-depth knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle within middleware services
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to maintain productive working relationships and to liaise effectively with senior business and technical stakeholders to reach agreement on complex matters
• Experience with producing technical documentation to communicate high-level detailed design and enterprise integration architecture solutions.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.