We have an opportunity for a Project Manager who's role is specific to the Systems Integrator and Enterprise Integrations Program.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Program Manager with the delivery of the two work streams within the Systems Integrator and Enterprise Integrations Program, in partnership with the work package vendor.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and maintain a detailed Project Plan to clearly define scope and schedule key milestones, work streams and activities
• In conjunction with stream leads and vendors, assist with delivery of the project according to this plan and approved schedules
• Develop project documentation to the required Portfolio standard
• Manage project governance requirements as aligned to the overall Portfolio requirements
• Ensure the project meets all reporting, governance and documentation expectations based on Portfolio, Australian National Audit Office and Gateway requirements
• Work with key program/portfolio resources to prepare reports on project progress as well as escalating risks and issues where required to ensure full transparency.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working within a project management framework to deliver outcomes
• A detail orientated approach to all tasks with an ability to collate a range of information and present in a logical manner
• High-quality document preparation skills, including development and review of executive briefing documents, project artefacts, plans, reports and others.
• Demonstrated ability to liaise with and coordinate multiple stakeholders to drive project milestones
• Ability to work in a faced-paced environment alongside highly-capable team members to deliver innovative outcomes
• Willingness to work and be managed within a Portfolio construct
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.