We have an opportunity for a Financial Systems Administration individual who will be responsible for system administration, maintenance, basic development and enhancement of TM1. Along with providing critical BAU support to ensure smooth functioning of TM1, the role also provides enabling support to the Director for strategic input into MDT’s and various financial analysis.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Manage and administer financial systems, specifically TM1 and/or Technology 1. This includes administration of the user base, asset register, contract register and general ledgers
• Provide advice to senior management on technology based solutions ensuring best practice is adhered to and help establish the strategic direction of the finance branch including implementing strategies to ensure strategic corporate objectives are met.
• Relationships with stakeholders to ensure financial sustainable policies and sound internal controls are documented in accordance with the agency's policy framework
Your Background and Experience
Salary / Rate
How To Apply
Hourly rate negotiable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Highly developed analytical skills and financial acumen
• Experience in commercial and/or government financial management