We have an opportunity with a client who are seeking experienced and motivated application and system testers to work on various ICT Projects across the Division.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• • Create and oversee test plans and strategies including test plans using Azure DevOps
• Write, review and execute test cases on web-based applications
• Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution
• Work within multi-disciplinary project teams to analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans
• Raise defects / issues and log and track faults using Departmental tools including Azure DevOps
• Testing digital solutions for conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
• Lead and engage with Business Stakeholders throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process
• Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary team using agile and traditional delivery methods
Your Background and Experience
Salary / Rate
How To Apply
Hourly rate negotiable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Well-developed software testing skills and demonstrated experience in application/system tester roles
• Expertise in developing test artefacts, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases and developing test strategies
• Ability to collaborate and work productively within a cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Application developers, Web Developers and Subject Matter Experts
• Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, environment with geographically dispersed teams
• A thorough knowledge or understanding in testing digital solutions for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) conformance. Current accessibility training is highly desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with non-technical stakeholders