This is an opportunity for a Microsoft Teams System Administrator to support the Assistant Director Service Management in the provision and delivery of key functions for the department's Microsoft (MS) Teams application within the department's Service Operations section.
This will include participating in system planning for short- and longer-term initiatives and the role is responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex and/or sensitive in nature.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Administer the AEC’s Microsoft Teams applications and its associated apps, including the creation of new Teams, administration of team ownerships, provision of troubleshooting and defect management, monitoring and management of Team’s incidents
• Develop test plans and scripts, and lead testing of new apps, setting updates and other function changes, conduct testing for all new releases, and prepare and implement change requests.
• Develop and maintain key documentation to support the system’s administration, such as policies, procedures, change control, audits, health check assessments, and other reporting including briefs and reports to senior executives as required.
• Provide system support to users, including training and the development of user guidance material and supporting live events.
• Work collaboratively with other related IT areas involved in updating and maintaining the Teams environment.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience in system administration
• Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL best practice framework, and its relationship to system administration.
• Experience in successfully setting priorities and delivery quality results on time.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network
• Proven analytical abilities with the ability to facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
• Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.