This is an opportunity for Procurement Officers (APS4/APS5) and Procurement Specialists (APS6) to join a Federal Government agency's procurement team.
The roles are to provide procurement services in the areas of labour hire and the procurement of ICT hardware and software products. The roles work to support our client's project and program teams with building capability across the organisation and the results are genuinely tangible. The ideal candidate will coordinate and undertake the full scope of procurement activities from beginning to end including planning documentation, RFQ, engagement with business and contract management activities.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• experience in procurement and/or contract management functions in a government department.
• demonstrated working knowledge of the PGPA Act and the CPRs is highly essential.
• strong commitment to be an effective team member.
• well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders.
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• experience in a high paced work environment would be desirable.
• experience in procuring Labour hire and/or ICT goods or services, including Hardware and Software, in a government department would be highly desirable.
• Certificate IV qualification in Procurement and Contract Management is essential.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in Commonwealth of Australia procurement and tendering processes of varying complexity, including but not limited to understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, contract formation, negotiation and selection.
• Understanding and demonstrated experience in procurement of goods and services using panel arrangements, the Indigenous Procurement Policy, limited tender and open tender approaches to market
• Demonstrated experience in the preparation of procurement documentation including, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation, and record keeping
• • Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders including ICT professionals and vendors and the ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.