This is an opportunity for a Program Support Officer to help deliver our client's strategic business transformations.
The candidate will primarily provide general administrative support as well as assisting with secretariat support for governance meetings etc. The candidate will adapt quickly to the agency's environment and add value to the department through providing a high level of support within the Program, engaging with colleagues and business users as well as by delivering a range of high-quality work artefacts.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Engaging with colleagues and business users as well as delivering a range of high-quality work
• Creating productive working relationships
• Maintaining risk and issue logs and change control records, among other program artefacts
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft products, EXCEL, VISIO, Word, etc
• Experience of working on IT programs/projects and provision of secretariat support.
• Familiarity with Federal Government recruitment and financial processes.
• Knowledge and experience of formal program/project management methodologies such as Prince II, AGILE and/or MSP is desirable.
• Experience with using DevOps.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.