This is an opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to help achieve a modern, connected ecosystem to deliver a key component of the reform agenda for our Federal Government client.
You will be working in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team in an agile working environment.
The role’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work with System Analysts to further develop the detailed design, and assisting with prototypes and system mock-ups.
• Produce and maintain technical documentation such as technical design and service requirements.
• Understand the design and provide and build technical solutions.
• Peer review of developed products and unit test scripts.
• Identifying and progressing risks, issues and opportunities for the business.
• Provide support during testing and warranty phase by triaging and fixing the defects/issues raised.
• Responsible for developing the major enhancements to the system based on functional design and interface specifications.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrable experience in .Net web development using C# andAsp.net MVC 4/5
• Demonstrable technical development experience
• developing with the latest .NET frameworks (also .net core) and in-depth
• knowledge of generics, LINQ;
• experience using common development patterns like factories, interfaces,
• repositories and dependency injection;
• experience using Mock Frameworks;
• Proficiency developing user interfaces that meet Accessibility/WCAG requirements.
• Experience developing within agile methodology is desirable, experience in SAFe agile highly desirable.
• Experience in using following tools or demonstrated ability to quickly acquire skills will be required - Visual Studio 2019, GIT, Azure Dev Ops
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.