This is an opportunity for an experienced, proactive and versatile Solution Architect to work with our client's project team.
The Solution Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendors and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture and build team and user requirements.
The role’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Contributing to establishment of significant stakeholder engagement, both online and face-to-face
• Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints
• Recommending and documenting an approach, plus recording other approaches considered, in accordance with a template
• Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
• Formulating and documenting a detailed design in accordance with a template
• Work through the design approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
Your Background and Experience
Salary / Rate
How To Apply
Hourly rate negotiable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in business architecture concepts, capability design principles, technical requirement elicitation techniques.
• Previous experience in complex solution architecture, specifically in the context of application remediation
• General understanding and awareness of integration and data platforms, directory services, network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
• Previous experience working for a Federal government agency
• Exposure to Computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing, compute clustering, Hadoop)
• Experience producing business architecture capability maps
• Prior experience in producing technology roadmaps