Your team’s responsibilities include monthly and annual financial reporting, internal and external budget management, payments, banking, treasury and financial risk management and advice.
Some of these functions require development, redevelopment or refinement as the agency increases its maturity in these areas. The APS Adviser will be expected to contribute to improving these functions in a measured way over time.
Work at this level involves working independently and pro-actively, identifying emerging priorities, supporting the team in common tasks, undertaking research and analysis, and assisting with more complex tasks and projects.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Central management and advice on internal budget policies and processes
• Provision of advice, training and other support for undertaking budgeting, forecasting and costing
• Development, administration and maintenance of systems and other tools used to undertake budgeting, forecasting and reporting, including Finance One
• Management reporting including to Branches and cost centre managements and to senior management, including supporting analysis
• Input into external budget inputs
• Contract administration
• Project based work
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• A qualification in accounting
• Knowledge of, and previous experience in a Commonwealth Finance function
Salary / Rate
- Up to $100k + Super
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.