We have an opportunity for a Program Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining high-level delivery management schedule.
The role will report directly to the Program Delivery Manager and will work collaboratively with the Branch leadership team. You will be contributing to planning and scheduling, risk and issue resolution and escalation.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Work with the Delivery Management Team to maintain, monitor, and provide analysis and reporting on the integrated master program schedule
• Provide support in the oversight of schedules, plans, task coordination, and timeline/critical path monitoring. This may include scheduling of Program governance activities in consultation with the Program Office, and interface/dependencies between activities across the Program, in particular those that may impact or influence program outputs or milestones
• Proactively manage workflow through the office of the Assistant Commissioner, including providing analysis, advice on context and coordinating any necessary follow up to ensure priorities and deadlines are met
• Point of contact for the office of the Assistant Commissioner, within the context of delivery management and to develop appropriate responses to a range of routine, sensitive or urgent agency matters with ease
• In consultation with Project and Program Managers, identify and track dependencies, scoping and project interfaces across the Program, assisting with project delivery in accordance with approved plans and schedules
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Willingness to work and be managed within a Portfolio construct
• Strong experience with various project methodologies and tools
• A minimum of three years' experience within a project scheduler role or similar
• Proven ability to engage and influence a complex set of stakeholders
• Exposure to large programs / portfolios in delivering high quality work
• Ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions
• Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes
• Proficiency in project scheduling software, such as MS Project, DevOps, JIRA or similar software
• Relevant qualifications in project management, business, public administration or similar
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.