This is an opportunity for two Agile Project Managers/Agile Leads to join a centrally-located Government agency.
You will be a part of a program that delivers world class government digital services and experiences.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Delivering large scale SAFe/Agile based program(s)
• Managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of a complex transformational project
• Program level planning, managing dependencies, progress, risks, and issues
• Focused on delivery across 10-20+ Scrum teams, supporting and enabling them to succeed
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
• SAFe and Scum certifications
• Experienced facilitator of large events and be able to keep groups on time and scope targets
• Comfortable with a broad program, changing priorities, managing expectations and working with senior stakeholders
• Demonstrated agile values and mindset
• Enthusiastic and full of personal drive
• Prolific in innovative ideas and output
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.