This is an opportunity for a Change Manager to help an agency bring changes to its incumbent enterprise data and reporting function.
The Change Manager will be responsible for identifying, articulating and communicating the change impacts to impacted stakeholders of the changes to the enterprise data and reporting, as well as conducting training needs analysis and coordinating training delivery.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Define a change strategy to support awareness and adoption of changes to an enterprise data, reporting and analytics function
• Deliver against the change strategy, including completing change impact assessments
• Define and deliver a stakeholder engagement plan to identify impacted business divisions and users to ensure they receive effective and timely support
• Develop and deliver a communications plan to support the change strategy
• Develop and deliver a training plan to support the change strategy
• Support the other streams of the program with communications and stakeholder engagement
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated minimum 5 years as a Change Manager on large scale transformation programs
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Willingness to get hands dirty and get in the detail
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team, including adapting quickly to a changing environment
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.