This is an opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a centrally-located Government agency.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Program and its projects, as well as broader Program objectives and outcomes.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Program Manager and Project Managers in developing, reviewing, managing and sharing relevant program and project artefacts, including reporting, procurement and communications material
• Preparing, managing and sharing artefacts related to meetings, working groups and governance boards, including providing secretariat services for these, and being the point of contact for initial enquiries
• Developing an in-depth understanding of the Program (and its projects’) scope, schedule, financials, stakeholders, and outcomes
• Ensuring supplies, resources and equipment are available for meetings and workshops
• Ensuring records management practices are regularly being adhered to
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience supporting complex ICT programs and projects as a project coordinator / project support officer in Commonwealth Government environments
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with outstanding attention to detail
• Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage at all levels of an organisation
• Demonstrated experience in preparing and coordinating program and project artifacts, including reporting, procurement and communications material
• A demonstrated track record of professionalism, pragmatism, resilience, and personal integrity
• Demonstrated experience working in programs and projects using Agile/Scrum and Waterfall, and Azure DevOps for managing tasks
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.