This is an opportunity for experienced Business/Technical Analysts to bring together requirements for the agency's Programme to transition from existing to new arrangements.
The Senior Business Analyst works under the guidance of a Product Lead, assisting in the development of requirements, product roadmaps and breakdown structures, and evidence-based proposals and advice.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide
assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues
• Proactively share subject matter expert technical advice, support, and recommendations on the implementation of telecommunication services in a complex
• Provide technical expertise and mentorship
• Undertake market research
• Collaborate to develop detailed statements of requirements
• Participate in design, build and evaluation processes
• Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Oversee and prepare a range of technical documentation, reports, and templates
• Negotiate, engage and manage relationships with other agencies and multiple service providers to support the seamless delivery of programme outcomes
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• High level specialist technical knowledge in at least one of the key areas identified in the job description
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, power BI, SharePoint, JIRA and/or other
related tool sets
• Requirements definition and management
• Business analysis and business situation analysis
• Clearly demonstrated ability to undertake research, analyse and problem solve
• Ability to communicate confidently and for a wide audience, to think laterally, generate new ideas and be proactive
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.