This is an opportunity for an experienced Database Developer, utilising their experience in the data warehousing (DW) and business intelligence (BI) spaces.
They will assist in the design, implementation, and support of the agency's BI capabilities. The successful applicant will work within a small delivery team in providing BI services as well as in supporting the development and support of new BI and database tier services.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to the design, implementation and support of the agency's growing Business Intelligence capabilities including ETL, warehouse and cube design
• Collaborate with and provide advice to the ICT branch and business stakeholders in the design and implementation of new database tier services
• Contribute to the maintenance of production database tier services, including issue resolution and continuous improvement activities
• Contribute to business as usual and project planning activities
• Support application lifecycle management systems, including the maintenance of database deployment systems
• Contribute to the development of technical documentation
• Development of Power BI reports
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• High level of experience developing with the Microsoft BI stack (On Premise and in Cloud).
• High level of experience designing, developing, and implementing Power BI solutions (On Premise and in Cloud).
• Knowledge of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting MS SQL Server and BI Services
• Excellent MS SQL Server development skills using T-SQL
• Advanced Data warehousing design and development experience
• Ability conducting DBA tasks and functions according to standard practices
• Proven track record in the delivery of the database layer of software projects
• Experience using MS Visual Studio/SQL Server Management Studio
• Experience working with some form of source control, e.g., Git
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.