This is an opportunity for an experienced SharePoint developer to work in a Federal Government agency.
You'll be a great fit in this role if you have experience in SharePoint webpart development, FBA/OAuth in SharePoint and upgrading websites in SharePoint.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Highly experienced in SharePoint webpart development and implementation in C#
• Highly experienced in SharePoint FBA/OAuth
• Strong experience in SQL server
• Strong experience in PowerShell scripting for SharePoint
• Strong experience with web mark up, including HTML5, CSS3 and frameworks such as Bootstrap
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• Strong collaboration skills with technical and non-technical teams
• SharePoint online development skill
• Unit / Automated UI testing
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.