Our NFP client is looking for a Finance Officer who will be responsible for accounts payable and receivable functions along with supporting the Finance team.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Generate accurate purchase orders ensuring that expenditure is approved and consistent with current procurement policies and procedures
• Accurate processing of accounts payable
• Accurate processing of accounts receivable
• Undertake project work as requested within incumbent’s skills range
• Provide assistance to the Finance Manager & Chief Financial Officer as required
• Other duties as required
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organisational skills with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise to meet strict deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to demonstrate resilience and adaptability, including flexibility to respond appropriately and provide advice in an evolving environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
Salary / Rate
Circa $70k + super
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.