The Finance and Admin Officer role is a full-time position and would support the delivery of the financial operations activities for Xaana and its associated entities.
You must be an independent, self-motivated creative professional, capable of working on a diverse range of projects.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for fortnightly PAYG pay runs
- Responsible for Monthly ABN timesheet reconciliation + pay runs
- Account Management, associated invoicing for projects
• Contractor Management:
- Key POC – Client & Candidate related queries
- Candidate Onboarding/Compliance
- Timesheet setup + management (candidate + client)
• Subject Matter expert for ETZ:
- Timesheet validation
- Batch timesheets to Xero fortnightly
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• > 2 years financial reporting, AP/AR experience required
• Microsoft Xero and Excel skills required
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective time management skills
Salary / Rate
Circa $70k + super
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.