This is an opportunity for a Travel Officer to help in the day-to-day management, support and delivery of our client's travel requirements.
The Travel Officer will provide consistent and accurate travel advice to employees and managers of the agency and clients, via telephone, email and emerging online platforms that meets service level standards.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Planning and assisting staff with domestic and international travel arrangements and queries
• Booking international travel and assisting staff with international travel preparations such as official passports, visas, vaccination advice and Covid advice
• Training staff in using the agency travel management system, whole of Government travel arrangements, understanding travel policy, making and changing bookings, acquitting travel
• Ensure that the calculation of claims for domestic and international travel allowances are correct in accordance with the Travel Policy
• Delivering policy advice and developing more complex travel related correspondence to stakeholders
• Management and safe keeping of all agency staff Official Passports
• Developing and maintaining travel policies (including updating the intranet)
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in delivering domestic and international travel related services in a Government environment or the travel industry
• Demonstrated organisational skills and a high attention to detail
• Ability to interpret, research and apply legislation and policy to a broad range of enquiries accurately
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional customer service focus
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and work in the context of competing priorities
• Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships both internal and external to the agency
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.