We are seeking to engage multiple suitably skilled and experienced Infrastructure/Server Engineers within our client's IT Branch. The Infrastructure/Server Engineers will work to provide support, planning and delivery to the agency's systems.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Provide 2nd/3rd level support services to ensure business continuity of the agency's infrastructure, Microsoft Server and VMWare virtualised platforms;
• Participate in the design, support, testing, and deployment of IT infrastructure and applications;
• Make recommendations to the Development and Architecture sections to increase the availability and resiliency of the agency's critical business systems;
• Develop and implement changes to departmental systems strictly in accordance with departmental change control procedures;
• Ensure that the tasks and progressive action history are duly recorded and concluded to the client’s satisfaction by participating in resolver groups as part of the problem resolution process;
• Transfer skills, provide documentation and exchange information on all relevant aspects of infrastructure, software development and support;
• Participate in any assigned project activity and endeavour to achieve outcomes in the most effective way;
• Maintain data and system integrity in accordance with Departmental policy, Security Instructions and Information Security Manual;
• In conjunction with managers, prioritise, analyse and complete tasks according to the nature and urgency of requests;
• Ensure that the tasks and progressive action history are duly recorded and concluded to the client’s satisfaction;
• Must comply with all other relevant agency procedures and processes;
• Willingness to participate as required in any out of hours support and on call roster
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Windows Server Administration / Windows Server 2019
• VMWare vSphere
• SCCM, SCOM
• Nutanix HCI
• EMC Avamar
• Web services
• SQL Server
• Neuron Enterprise Service Bus
• Networking / Firewalls / F5 Load Balancers
• Experience with developing & implementing containerisation solutions will be very favourably received.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.