The IT Infrastructure Engineer will focus on managing and improving the agency's system infrastructure, such as on-premises server and storage systems, multi-cloud infrastructure, Office 365 applications, and end user device management. Reporting to the Assistant Director IT Infrastructure, this role will assist the infrastructure team to deliver positive outcomes for the day-to-day matters relating to the management and support of agency systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the delivery of agency events and day-to-day operations through an improved maturity of the agency's systems.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the infrastructure team to maintain both On-premises and cloud-based systems infrastructure
• Implementing innovative solutions to host agency applications, integrations and systems
• Support and maintain the agency Standard Operating Environments and end user device management
• Contributing to the documentation of agency systems
• Contribute to the re-architecture of platforms and migration projects to move agency systems to cloud
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in IT systems
• Demonstrated experience in conducting systems administration including operating system installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management
• Proven recent experience in administration of Windows Server 2012 or later
• Proven recent experience in administration of Windows Hyper-V or Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager 2016 or later
• Proven recent experience in Microsoft Centre Configuration Manager 2016 or later
• Proven recent experience in administration of Public Key Infrastructure
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."