As a Power Platform Developer, you will design, build, implement, manage, and monitor critical information management solutions utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Data
verse. Working as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches, you will
assist with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, customer needs, best practices and competition.
Within the Department, you will be working with several other highly motivational teams
who are already working to deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business
applications. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, the agency has consolidated D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery
model for better collaboration, resource optimisation and to deliver integrated solutions.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Supports technical design activities related to Power Platform application software, data, databases, packaged solutions and infrastructure components.
• Designs, develops and distributes technical reusable components.
• Participates in the selection, acquisition, configuration and troubleshooting of packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components.
• Contributes to applying Microsoft best practice, in role played, to determine the methodological steps that are appropriate for an engagement.
• Assists with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, customer needs, best practices and competition.
• Establishes credibility at all levels with customers and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
• Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events; develops written communications to
address varied styles and information needs (Communication).
• Requirement / user story review feedback
• Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments.
• Peer solution / code review feedback.
• Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
• Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design.
• Two or more years of relevant experience in Power Platform including Microsoft 365 Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Platform Development and Support.
• Azure DevOps, pipeline build and release strategies.
• Reporting and BI capabilities and knowledge, specifically within Microsoft stack.
• Demonstrated experience in:
o Microsoft Dataverse environments and solutions.
o PowerApps, including model-driven, canvas and portals
o Power Automate, including approvals and business process flows
o Power BI, including desktop, web, and server
o Dynamics 365, including Customer Engagement, Business Central and Marketing
• Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures.
• Microsoft Azure experience is considered as desirable.
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."