This is an opportunity for an APS6 Corporate Card Team Leader to help in implementation of operational reforms and improvements for the agency.
The Team Leader will liaison with stakeholders and clients, including officers, senior executives, service providers and government agencies.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Work collaboratively with the Director, Assistant Director and other team leaders in delivering section outcomes
• Lead and support team members in planning and delivering services
• Ensure process are procedures are reviewed and updated as required
• Liaison with stakeholders and clients, including officers, senior executive, service providers and government agencies
• Implementation of operational reforms and improvements
• Facilitation of the department’s corporate card compliance including simplifying compliance processes and communications
• Improve compliance reporting
• Assisting with other duties as required
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with ability to consult and provide advice to all levels of the organisation
• Strong customer service skills
• Competency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience with SAP and TechOne desirable however not essential
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or email@example.com
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.