We are seeking a Finance Officer who will be responsible for monthly financial operations and supporting the Finance team.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• End of month process including journals (accruals and actuals) and invoices in our Financial System (SAP)
• Produce monthly financial reports;
• Working with internal stakeholders to assist in end of month management reporting
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in Accounting or Finance area and a working knowledge and understanding of the Commonwealth financial framework including accrual accounting, and the legislation that governs the Department’s financial operations, primarily the PGPA Act
• The ability to work independently and prioritise work loads
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to work collaboratively to respond to changing demands
• Highly developed IT skills including intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel skills and financial systems (SAP)
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Mora on 0407 526 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.