We are seeking a Solution Architect - Microsoft Cloud for a Federal Government agency.
Your role as data solution and data future architects will be to assist with solution architecture services.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Drive readiness activities for architecture artefacts to ensure smooth passage through architecture governance. This includes facilitating timely consultation and approvals
• Support the deployment of technology solutions; collaborate with stakeholders to resolve architecture issues and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
• Manage the alignment of architecture deliverables to enterprise strategies and directions and review and determine impacts of proposals on current and future strategic directions and architectures
• Lead the exploration of innovative approaches to resolve architecture issues
• Drive innovation and development efforts
• Preparation of correspondences such as reports, corporate and technical documentation for review by executive level staff
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience leading and/or providing architecture services and advice to project business and ICT delivery teams / or demonstrated experience with Experience Design Services
• High order written and verbal communication skills including being customer service orientation and ability to provide simple, helpful, respectful and transparent advice
• Stakeholder Engagement, Design Thinking and Systems thinking skills, proven experience and knowledge within a large/complex organisation
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."