We are seeking a Solution Architect - Experience Design Services for a Federal Government agency.
The Branch is seeking candidates that can assist with in depth knowledge and experience to build and grow the Experience Design Services around architectural services for the Agency. The Branch is looking for experience design services solution architecture and data future state architects to assist with solution architecture services.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Providing expert advice to the Agency, and supporting the implementation of one or more of the following capabilities
• Supporting procurement and implementation of new services and systems, including supporting the development of requirements
• Overseeing and preparing a range of technical documentation, reports, and templates
• Resolving highly complex and sensitive technical issues
• Building strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively sharing knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and providing assistance and mentorship to colleagues
• Negotiating, engaging and managing relationships with other agencies and service providers to support delivery programme outcomes
• Encouraging innovation, continuous improvement and manage and support change
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven solution architecture skills, with experience leading or supporting development of solution architectures to meet business, regulatory and non-functional requirements. These solution architecture skills must relate to at least one of:
• Digital front-ends for web on mobile apps using Single Page Applications and Microservices. Primary technologies include (but not limited to) Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Angular
• Authentication services based on OIDC and OAuth
• Application APIs delivered using a cloud platform. Primary technologies include (but not limited to) API Connect, Openshift, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Kafka
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."