We are seeking a Solution Architect - Core for a Federal Government agency.
The Branch is seeking candidates that can assist with in depth knowledge and experience to build and grow the Core Technology architectural services for the Agency.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Providing expert advice to the Agency, and supporting the implementation of one or more of the following capabilities
• Supporting procurement and implementation of new services and systems, including supporting the development of requirements
• Overseeing and preparing a range of technical documentation, reports, and templates
• Resolving highly complex and sensitive technical issues
• Building strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively sharing knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and providing assistance and mentorship to colleagues
• Negotiating, engaging and managing relationships with other agencies and service providers to support delivery programme outcomes
• Encouraging innovation, continuous improvement and manage and support change
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to architect the end-to-end functional Core Systems landscape and solution design to support desired business processes and business/ICT requirements of the customer
• Knowledge and understanding of Legacy Core Systems Applications/Capabilities with the ability to design effective solutions within given Project constraints (ability to provide Applications Migration Roadmap/Solution Designs)
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."