We are seeking a Solution Architect - Data for a Federal Government agency.
Your role as data solution and data future architects will be to assist with solution architecture services.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Providing expert advice to the Agency, and supporting the implementation of one or more of the following capabilities
• Supporting procurement and implementation of new services and systems, including supporting the development of requirements
• Overseeing and preparing a range of technical documentation, reports, and templates
• Resolving highly complex and sensitive technical issues
• Building strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively sharing knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and providing assistance and mentorship to colleagues
• Negotiating, engaging and managing relationships with other agencies and service providers to support delivery programme outcomes
• Encouraging innovation, continuous improvement and manage and support change
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven understanding of various data platform architectures (Enterprise Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Management and Data Analytics platforms)
• Proven understanding of modern data architecture patterns and practices across databases, data acquisition, data pipeline, integration, data security and streaming architectures
• Proven understanding of DAMA-DMBOK framework, data management, data security, master data management and data migration
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."