We are seeking a Business Architect for a Federal Government agency.
Your role as data solution and data future architects will be to assist with solution architecture services.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Drive and facilitate discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives
• Provide Business Architecture advisory and support on strategically important programs
• Work with stakeholders and teams to gather and document the current business architecture (business processes / customer journeys, operating models, information requirements, capability needs and maturity)
• Collaborate with other Business Architects to address cross-silo overlaps, and design enterprise-wide solutions
• Strategically assess agency's current capabilities, translate business strategy and objectives into an operating model and work towards identifying required changes in capabilities and emerging technologies relevant to the agency’s business outcomes
• Lead the creation of a target-state architecture for a specific business domain and the creation and initial execution of a domain-level architecture roadmap of initiatives
• Partner to develop initiative-level business cases to justify the investment, and help prioritize initiatives during budgeting and planning process
• Take the initiative for achieving outcomes, progressing work, reviewing performance and focusing on identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
• Collaborate closely with Enterprise, Data, Technology and Solution Architects to design and implement target-state architecture as part of execution of initiatives
• Work with independence, under broad direction, and set work tasks that align with the strategic objectives and communicate expected outcomes
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years relevant business architecture experience preferably in Government
• Knowledge of Business Architecture methodologies, e.g. TOGAF / BizBok.1.
• Demonstrated experience modelling capabilities, value streams, business processes and customer journeys using a variety of tools and techniques
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, negotiate with and influence staff and stakeholders at all levels to achieve optimal outcomes, manage and resolve conflict using appropriate strategies
• Demonstrated experience guiding less experienced Business Architects
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."