We are seeking Business Analysts to join a Federal Government agency's multidisciplinary teams.
The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirements gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
• Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
• Map current and future state business processes;
• Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
• Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
• Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with agency processes
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience
• A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications
• Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems
• Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements
• Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required
• Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
• Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."