We are seeking a .NET Developer to join a Federal Government agency.
The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. The Developer will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Improve and maintain existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- SQL Server 2014 and later
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code
- Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
• Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity
• Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."