We are seeking a Software Development Lead with experience in using .NET technologies (C#, MVC, SQL Server etc.)
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Design, code, test, correct and document software programs and scripts to deliver against agreed requirements using the following technologies:
• .Net frameworks
• SQL Server Databases
• Java Script
• HTML and CSS
• Team Foundation Server
• Entity Framework (EF) Core
• Provide quality assurance by reviewing the CapabilityOne code developed by other software developers (peer review)
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of CapabilityOne
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Deep and thorough knowledge of and development experience within Microsoft technologies including but not limited to .NET Core, MVC and Entity Framework, Windows Console/Service Applications.
• Proven and demonstrable knowledge of SQL and Database Design
• Proven experience in designing and consuming Web APIs
• Ability to translate client and stakeholder requirements into technical specifications
• Experience in managing software development lifecycle
• Ability to take charge of multiple projects and manage projects from design to delivery
• Ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines, adapting to a fast-paced environment
• Ability to solve complex tasks under pressure
• In depth understanding of clean code approaches, design patterns and SOLID principles
• Excellent communication skills
• A keen eye for and attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organisational skills
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rita Zhang on 0493 364 203 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."