We are seeking a Delivery Manager who will work alongside a highly collaborative human-centered design team to improve trade experiences for businesses.
The Delivery Manager must have a strong understanding of Agile ways of working in Government as well as excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills. The Delivery Manager will work closely with the Product Manager to manage milestones, program backlog, and remove impediments for the team. They will ensure both streams of work are aligned and delivering agreed outcomes.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Product Manager and Design Lead to create, manage, and refine the product backlog
• Work across the streams and with partner agencies to ensure timely delivery of the various projects
• Facilitating and leading team sprint ceremonies, such as Daily Stand-Ups, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retro and Showcases
• Removing blockers and impediments for the delivery streams.
• Creating productive working relationships with a large and diverse range of stakeholders, internally and externally
• Creating and maintaining the roadmap of key milestones and activities across the program of work
• Communicating progress of team deliverables through executive and ministerial reporting
• Supporting procurement and workforce planning activities for the program
• Assist in the organisation and facilitation of program led workshops
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to successfully manage and develop stakeholder relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including senior executives
• Demonstrate ability as a Delivery Manager to plan and manage the delivery of products using agile techniques and frameworks to ensure delivery of high-quality products and experience. This includes experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
• Ability to solve complex problems using innovative and creative thinking and excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Experience managing a multidisciplinary team in a collaborative environment
• Relevant tertiary qualification in related field
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."