We are seeking a Product Manager to lead and grow an established team at a Federal Government department.
Your team is setting out the strategy and digital foundations to closer integrate the department’s regulatory systems with the existing and emerging technology in use by the agriculture industry. This includes establishing the standards, patterns, and governance for their APIs, delivering a new platform for developers to register for and learn about APIs, and identifying and progressing high-value integration use cases with industry.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
• To provide day-to-day leadership of the multi-disciplinary product team • To ensure the strategy and products meet user needs
• To grow and iterate our strategy for ecosystem integration
• To represent the product team to digital and regulatory colleagues in the department
• To maintain good relationships with industry leaders in the agriculture ecosystem
• To focus the team on the highest priority work items over multiple sprints and quarters
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• A track record of delivering technology products in large organisations
• Understands what makes for a great developer experience for external users
• Brings strong technical knowledge of APIs and software integration patterns
• Has experience leading multi-disciplinary teams that follow agile and user-centred design practices
• Can write clearly, and explain technical concepts to non-technical people
• Knowledge, experience of, and relationships with the agriculture technology industry
• Delivery of technology to support regulatory decision-making processes
• Experience delivering to the Australian Government Digital Service Standard
Salary / Rate
Hourly rate negotiable
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. If you have already filled out our Candidate Registration Form for another role previously, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Dora Zhang on 0493 420 287 or email@example.com.
Xaana ARIMA is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds."